dita-sidsc message

Subject: RE: [dita-sidsc] Specialization Development

Eliot;

Thanks for your time to review our work, and the suggestions. Since
you're now a member of the SIDSC, you'll be able to see some of our
ongoing discussions via the email list.

Regards,
Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Eliot Kimber [mailto:ekimber@reallysi.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 10:32 AM
To: dita-sidsc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [dita-sidsc] Specialization Development

As a follow up to today's meeting, I would also urge you to create
realistic samples from real documents and/or IP-XACT data as you
implement the model declarations--that will help make it much clearer
what's really happening with the models.

I often start by creating instance documents and then developing
declarations that make the instances valid.

Cheers,

E.
--
Eliot Kimber