dita-sidsc message

Subject: REVIEW REQUEST: sidsc-component specializations

Eliot;

We're a little bit ahead of the schedule I'd asked you about below, but
I wanted to go ahead and let you know that the sidsc-component
specializations are ready for your review:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-sidsc/document.php?doc
ument_id=29192

(also see the attached email message for additional comments from Seth
Park)

If it would fit your schedule better to give the SIDSC team your review
during our 10-Sep teleconference, let me know. Otherwise we've given you
an extra week to be able to review the work before providing the review
during the 24-Sep telecon.

Thanks,
Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Beims Bob-RWBC70
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 3:11 PM
To: Eliot Kimber (Really)
Cc: Semiconductor Information Design Subcommittee
Subject: Soliciting your expert opinion

Eliot;

Just a quick heads-up. A couple of the SIDSC folks are putting finishing
touches on our first "official" specialization, and we'd like you to
review it for us and give your candid feedback. The schedule is:

-- complete the specialization package by 10-Sep, and submit it for your
review

-- on our 24-Sep teleconference, have you join the call and give us your
feedback

Does that schedule work for you?

Regards,
Bob