dita-sidsc message

Subject: First teleconference of 2009

Folks;

Don’t forget that the first SIDSC telecom of the year will take place today at 4:00 PM GMT / 11:00 AM EST / 10:00 AM CST / 9:00 AM MST / 8:00 AM PST.

I’m working from home today in order to avoid exposing my coworkers to the cold/flu virus that hit me a couple of days ago, so we won’t use the Live Meeting screen share (unless someone else with a high-bandwidth uplink wants to drive it). I suspect this will be a short session, with the primary agenda item being to address any issues folks are having in authoring their element descriptions.

Respectfully,
Bob Beims

Chair, DITA TC SIDSC

Applications Engineer, Staff Principal
Microcontroller Solutions Group

Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
6501 William Cannon Drive West, MD: OE49
Austin, TX 78735-8598

www.freescale.com
bob.beims@freescale.com

This e-mail, and any associated attachments have been classified as:
[X]Public
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Internal Use Only
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Confidential Proprietary