dita-sidsc message

Subject: Groups - New Action Item #0081 Enumerate additional bitFieldAcc...

DITA Semiconductor Information Design SC member,

Bob Beims has created a new action item.

Number: #0081
Owner: Ms. Annette Bauerle
Due: 27 May 2009

Comments:
Bob Beims  2009-05-14 15:58 GMT
D3 p. 84. bitFieldAccess. Annette: Are we restricted to the values defined here? (Does DITA check?) I think there's at least one more possibility for a reserved field (I'll have to verify.)

Bob: We are not restricted and DITA is not going to check. This would have to be tool enforcement. Annette needs to check and let us know about whether she has another case for reserved.

>> FOLLOW UP: comment added to D4 PDF ... Annette to forward her added possible values to the dita-sidsc list.

View Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-sidsc/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=2693

Referenced Items
Date            Name                             Type
2009-03-14      ditaref-sidsc-book.pdf           Reference Document
2009-05-12      ditaref-sidsc-book-d-090512-review.pdfReference Document

- OASIS Open Administration