dita-sidsc message

Subject: Teleconference cadence change, 2009-09-16 recording available for replay

SIDSC members;

The recording of the September 16 teleconference is available for replay: https://www117.livemeeting.com/cc/freescale/view?id=sidsc-090916. If you were unable to dial in, I strongly encourage you to listen to the replay, which is only 15 minutes long. We discussed the best way to move forward in light of the very limited resources available within member companies to devote to this effort.

Per that discussion, I’ve modified the cadence for our meetings to once per month (with a slight shift to accommodate holidays) for the rest of the year:

·         October 14

·         November 18

·         December 16

During the December call, we’ll re-visit the cadence issue and decide how to best launch into 2010.

Respectfully,
Bob Beims

Chair, DITA TC Semiconductor Information Design Subcommittee

Applications Engineer, Staff Principal
Microcontroller Solutions Group

Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
6501 William Cannon Drive West, MD: OE327
Austin, TX 78735-8598

This e-mail, and any associated attachments have been classified as:
[X]Public
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Internal Use Only
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Confidential Proprietary