dita-sidsc message

Subject: 2010-07-14 teleconference recording available, ArchSpec draft 1 review comment summary

SIDSC members;

Per the discussion on today’s teleconference (the 10-minute replay of which is available here), I’ve summarized the comments on the first draft of the SIDSC Architecture Specification shared review PDF and attached it to this message. Remember, the shared review PDF is posted here:

http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/dita/subcommittees/SIDSC/review_comments/sidsc_architecture_specification_draft_1_review.pdf

If you could take some time to participate in the shared review in order to help disposition the existing comments, that would be great!

I apologize for the low turnout to today’s teleconference. It appears that no one at Freescale is receiving email notifications from the SIDSC mail list, so I’m working with our IT folks to diagnose that issue. I have received confirmation that Intel and IBM members are getting messages … if you’re not with Intel or IBM and are reading this message, please let me know you got it.

Respectfully,
Bob Beims

Chair, OASIS DITA TC Semiconductor Information Design Subcommittee (SIDSC)

Applications Engineer, Staff Principal
Microcontroller Solutions Group

cid:image001.gif@01CAF1C6.1B87BE60

Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
6501 William Cannon Drive West, MD: OE327
Austin, TX 78735-8598

www.freescale.com

This e-mail, and any associated attachments have been classified as:
[X]Public
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Internal Use Only
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Confidential Proprietary

sidsc_architecture_specification_draft_1_review_comments_2010-07-14.pdf