dita-sidsc message

Subject: Semiconductor marketing content

Hi John,

[I'm having trouble replying to mail on the OASIS site, so this may not be on the same thread as your original mail on this topic.]

Have you looked at whatever the 'DITA for Enterprise Business Documents SC'
is doing or has done?

I haven't had a chance to look at their mail archives or anything, but that would seem to be the most closely related to your
requirements.

Regards,
Nancy