dita-sidsc message

Subject: 2011-05-25 teleconference recording available

SIDSC Members;

The recording of today's teleconference is available @ https://www117.livemeeting.com/cc/freescale/view?id=sidsc-110525

Most of this session was occupied by Noreen McMahan's presentation / demonstration of Freescale's SIDSC design file methodology for more flexible register description content reuse. If you couldn't call in, please have a listen and send your thoughts to the dita-sidsc@lists.oasis-open.org mail list.

I apologize for the delay in getting this message out. I went searching for the sidsc-design.dtd that we've been using so I could post it to the OASIS SVN repository, and got interrupted mid-search. If you point your browser to

http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/dita/subcommittees/SIDSC/1-2/dtd/#_subcommittees_SIDSC_1-2_dtd_

you'll see that Seth Park posted a draft of this architecture well over a year ago

but I'd forgotten about that. I'm not sure if the version that is there is completely up-to-date with respect to what we're using now, but at least it can be used as a starting point for investigation.

I've also posted the map / design file / component file linking example diagram from Noreen's presentation @

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-sidsc/document.php?document_id=42340

Respectfully,

Bob Beims

Chair, OASIS DITA TC Semiconductor Information Design Subcommittee (SIDSC)

Applications Engineer, Staff Principal
Microcontroller Solutions Group

cid:image001.gif@01CAF1C6.1B87BE60

Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
6501 William Cannon Drive West, MD: OE327
Austin, TX 78735-8598

www.freescale.com

This e-mail, and any associated attachments have been classified as:
[X]Public
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Internal Use Only
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Confidential Proprietary