dita-sidsc message

Subject: Reminder regarding this week's telconference

Folks;

Happy New Year! Just a quick reminder that this week's teleconference will be the last chance we'll have to talk with Guy Perry regarding the work he's done to consolidate the register model specialization architecture / language specification content into a single, updated document. After this week, Guy will be starting his well-deserved retirement, and I doubt he'll want to continue to participate in the SIDSC just "for fun".

In case you haven't previously noticed it, there's an RSVP function available in the new OASIS server platform: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-sidsc/planned_attendance.php?event_id=30144.

Respectfully,
Bob Beims

Chair, OASIS DITA TC Semiconductor Information Design Subcommittee (SIDSC)

Applications Engineer, Staff Principal
Microcontroller Solutions Group

Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
6501 William Cannon Drive West, MD: OE327
Austin, TX 78735-8598

www.freescale.com

This e-mail, and any associated attachments have been classified as:
[X]Public
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Internal Use Only
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Confidential Proprietary