dita-sidsc message

Subject: Re: [dita-sidsc] RE: Didn't expect the time change

Doh! I forgot about the time change complication, and assumed the low attendance was simply due to my lack of skills as the chair. I feel much better now. ;^)

We ended at ~8 after the hour … I guess we should have waited a bit longer.

Bob

On Mar 14, 2012, at 11:12 AM, Mullins, Cheri wrote:

I made the same mistake, and I do not have the (valid) excuse of being outside the U.S.

From: dita-sidsc@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita-sidsc@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Colin Maudry
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 11:09 AM
To: Semiconductor Information Design Subcommittee
Subject: [dita-sidsc] Didn't expect the time change

Hello,

John and I just tried to join the call, but it seems the time has already changed in the US.

We’ll have a look to the minute.

Sincere apologies,

Colin Maudry
Product Data Analyst and DITA Implementer
<image001.jpg>
NXP Semiconductors    www.nxp.com
High Tech Campus 60, room 4.438, 5656 AG  Eindhoven, The Netherlands

Tel: +31 40 27 25833 Mobile: +31 646 53 94 33     colin.maudry@nxp.com