dita-sidsc message

Subject: Re: Restarting in 2014

I'm copying the thread below into the official record of the SC:

Folks,

With the responses thus far (and in particular, the lack of any responses from Freescale folks regarding their availability), I think we'll postpone the next call until we can ensure a quorum for the discussion on the path forward. (Also, I just got a call from a consulting client who is in a line-down situation and needs my help as soon as possible.)

I'll create a poll in the SIDSC members area in the near future to more effectively select a time for the next call that fits everyone's schedule (assuming my OASIS login doesn't go dead on me too quickly).

Regards,
Bob