Subject: Monday's initial meeting

Title: Monday's initial meeting
Hi Everyone,
I hope you saw Gershon’s invitation for Monday’s meeting. I’m sending this because you might find the instructions confusing.

JoAnn Hackos

Please follow the instructions to join the online meeting.

If you enter the required information once you log in, I believe that the system will call you directly. You won’t have to dial any phone number.

To join the online meeting (Now from the Apple iPhone (R) and other smartphones!)
  1. If you’re not in TelAviv use this link.

https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=149891257&UID=0&PW=NYmZmODYzOGJj&ORT=MiMzMQ%3D%3D

Next Set your time zone.

Then click on the <More Info> button on the next screen that appears. It shows the audio access info. This is what appeared when I tried it today (Saturday). I can’t guarantee that the same phone numbers will be listed on Monday so be certain to find this screen online.

Audio conference:
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada):    +1-866-432-9903
Call-in toll number (US/Canada):    +1-408-525-6800
Show all global call-in numbers

Show toll-free dialing restrictions
     Access code: 203 715 978

The following steps might not apply, but I’ll leave them here anyway.

2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: dita
4. Click "Join Now".