Subject: Reminder for Monday's meeting

Tech Comm SC members:
Please remember to attend Monday's meeting (23 January 2012). We have a lot of business to discuss, especially on the troubleshooting proposals that have been accepted by the TC for DITA 1.3 and the change tracking comments that have been coming in.

Remember that Gershon has prepare a zip package of his ideas on troubleshooting. It's referenced on the wiki page with a link.

We really need to make good progress on our proposal work. There's lots to do.

Best regards,
JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President