Subject: Help with missing minutes

Hi Folks.

Looks like I'm falling down on the job! We're missing minutes for several recent meetings. I'm about to head out of town and will try to piece it together when I get back. In the meantime, if you have any notes that could help piece together minutes, I'd appreciate it if you'd send them to me.

May 28
June 11
June 25
July 9