Subject: Re: [dita-techcomm] SC proposals for DITA 1.3

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President
Comtech Services Inc.
710 Kipling Street, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80215
Joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com
303-232-7586

From: Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com>
Date: Monday, February 25, 2013 7:33 AM
To: DITA Tech Comm SC <dita-techcomm@lists.oasis-open.org>

When the SC is done with the proposals, you'll want to get them to the TC reviewers and begin the back and forth so that you can make the necessary changes before submitting the proposals to the TC. Here is a list of the TC that volunteered to serve as reviewers for the proposals:
  • Eliot Kimber
  • Stan Doherty
  • Kris Eberlein
  • Thilo Bucholtz

So, if you all can go ahead and build deadlines for when you expect the proposals to make it to the TC, I'd really appreciate it. I'm including the following table to help with the deadline setting.

Item
Deadline
Comments
New topic for archSpec Week of Feb 25-March 1

SC reviews stage-3 proposals SC meeting on March 4

Revisions to stage-3 proposals, based on feedback from SC
SC edits by March 6
TC reviewers review stage-3 proposals Reviewers start March 7 — March 21 Allow a week or more for this
Revise stage-3 proposals based on feedback from reviewers March 21 - 28 Allow a week or more for this
Stage-3 proposals submitted to TC
March 29

I appreciate the good work that the SC is doing; you all have a larger percentage of proposals moving steadily through the process than anyone else.

Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Co-chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Charter member, OASIS DITA Adoption Committee
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)