Subject: Groups - Troubleshooting topic uploaded

Submitter's message
Please review this troubleshooting topic. It is intended for the DITA 1.3 Architectural Specification to explain the three troubleshooting elements/attributes.
-- Dr. JoAnn Hackos
Document Name: Troubleshooting topic

Description
This is the first draft of the Troubleshooting topic that we need to supply
for the DITA 1.3 Architectural Specification. Please review. We need this
ready to go when we submit our three troubleshooting proposals for Stage 3
approval at the TC.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Dr. JoAnn Hackos