Subject: Re: [dita-techcomm] Gating item on Troubleshooting proposals

We need reviews from Kris and Eliot and Thilo. The lack of reviews so holding up the process, the article is completed.
JoAnn

Sent from my iPad
JoAnn Hackos
Comtech Services Inc
710 Kipling Street Suite 400
Lakewood CO 80215

On Mar 26, 2013, at 12:16 PM, "Park Seth-R01164" <R01164@freescale.com> wrote:

Hi Folks.

Members of the TC confirmed today that they’ve not received the “start” signal from us, pending the completion of the arch spec topic that provides an overview of the troubleshooting-related features that are part of 1.3.

Unless I’m mistaken, this is a reference to the topic that JoAnn provided a couple of weeks ago. Last week, we reviewed it on the call and “approved” it as a reviewed piece of the proposal package.

Bob: Is this your understanding? If so, can you add the topic to the zip archive and send a note to the TC list saying that the package is complete and the TC review may begin?

Thanks,

-seth park