Subject: Re: [dita-techcomm] Troubleshooting elements description

Thanks, Bob, for taking care of this.
JiAnn

Sent from my iPad
JoAnn Hackos
Comtech Services Inc
710 Kipling Street Suite 400
Lakewood CO 80215

On Mar 27, 2013, at 10:22 AM, "Bob Thomas" <bob.thomas@tagsmiths.com> wrote:

Hi,

I received the final version of the troubleshooting elements description from JoAnn this morning. Here is what I have done:
  • Added that topic to the review package
  • Created a new .zip archive of the review package
  • Uploaded the new .zip archive to the tech-comm documents area
  • Updated the wiki to point at the new .zip archive
  • Updated the DITA 1.3 Proposals Trello board to say that the topic had been added, and to include a download link to the latest .zip archive.
Best Regards,
--
Bob Thomas
Skype: bob.thomas.colorado