Subject: Fwd: [dita-techcomm] Proposal 13097, Phase 2, Second draft

Hi Folks,
We will be reviewing Bob's proposal at our meeting on Monday. Please review in advance if possible, we will also discuss the status of the other proposals.

Thanks
JoAnn,

Sent from my iPad
JoAnn Hackos
Comtech Services Inc
710 Kipling Street Suite 400
Lakewood CO 80215

Begin forwarded message:

From: Bob Thomas <bob.thomas@tagsmiths.com>
Date: May 12, 2013, 5:49:27 PM MDT
To: DITA Tech Comm SC <dita-techcomm@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi,

The attached .zip archive contains the revised phase 2 proposal. Very little has changed. The most significant change is to file dtd/troubleshooting.ent where I guessed at how the troubleshooting-att parameter should be defined to signify that the specialization borrows <steps> and <steps-unordered> from <task>.

Best Regards,
--
Bob Thomas
Skype: bob.thomas.colorado