Subject: Re: [dita-techcomm] Request on LinkedIn group for help with Troubleshooting topics

That's fine. We shouldn't be releasing old versions. I'D like to take down
that post on dita.xml.org <http://dita.xml.org>. I'Ll see if Carol Geyer
can do it. Very misleading.

JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President
Comtech Services Inc.
710 Kipling Street, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80215
Joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com
303-232-7586

CIDM will be hosting the Content Management Strategies/DITA NA Conference
2014 in Seattle, Washington April 28-30. More information at:
http://www.cm-strategies.com/2014/index.htm