Subject: Re: [dita-techcomm] 03-03-2014 TechComm Meeting Cancelled

Hi,

While those of us on the west coast understand that last minute
cancellations happen, if it's at all possible to get a warning even by
Sunday afternoon, we'd really appreciate it.

Attending a meeting at 8am on a Monday morning is difficult enough some
weeks. However, getting up only to discover that the meeting was cancelled
two hours before, is very frustrating.

Jane

--
Jane Credland

Lead Writer, Data Center Group Technical Documentation
Cisco Technical Communication
Office Phone: 408-424-6468