Subject: Thanks Michael !!!

Hi Michael --

Wanted to express again thanks on behalf of the TechComm SC for attending our SC meeting yesterday and for providing lots of information about your work with LightWeight DITA. I'll forward meeting minutes to the SC and highlight the links to the resources that you mentioned.

Many thanks again
Stan Doherty