Subject: Re: [dita-techcomm] Release management proposal

Cannot get into the meeting. Says it hasn’t started or has been cancelled.

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President
Comtech Services Inc.
710 Kipling Street, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80215
Joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com
303-232-7586

Comtech Logo 2005 small

CIDM will be hosting the Best Practices 2014 conference  in Stevenson, Washington September 22-24. More information at:

http://www.infomanagementcenter.com/bestpractices/2014/index.htm

From: Stan Doherty <stan@modularwriting.com>
Date: Monday, June 23, 2014 at 4:02 AM
To: Thomas Cihak <tom.cihak@freescale.com>
Cc: "Doherty, Stan" <stan@modularwriting.com>, JoAnn Hackos <joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com>

Wonderful . . . great stuff. Would you be OK walking us through the draft at the meeting?

/stan

P.S. I love your idea about an XQuery/XSLT flow.

On June 23, 2014 at 5:27 AM Thomas Cihak <tom.cihak@freescale.com> wrote:

Hello,

I sent this out already but it doesn't appear to have worked. I'm trying again; I apologize if you get it twice.

I'm sorry I didn't get this out sooner, but I've been swamped with work.

Most of this was taken from the proposals, but the longer we work on it, the more it will change. Next time I'll try to make it look better (more like Bob's).

I'm not sure where to go from here. Should there be more examples? If so, of what type?

I can create (at least for Windows machines) an XQuery/XSLT flow that would gather up some sample topics in a map and create an output topic. Would this be useful? I don't think we could provide the PD version of saxon, but we could include links to SourceForge.

Thanks

Tom