Subject: DITA TechComm SC Agenda - 10-27-2014

Hi all --

Here's what JoAnn and I had for agenda items thus far . . . have a great weekend.

A. Adoption Whitepaper updates
     1. MathML - Autumn Cellar (I'll ping her for status this evening)
     2. XML / SVG - Nancy (I'll ping her this evening for status)
     3. Release Management - Tom/Bob - have updates??
     4. Learning and Training -- I am still recruiting

B. Information Modeling
     1. Regulatory / Policy writing -- Bob -- working on a straw-person implementation
     2. Semiconductor industry -- I am still recruiting
     3. Agile / scrum - Stan

C. Discussion - Flowchart specialization??