Subject: Action Items - 07-06-2015 Adoption/TechComm Meeting

            ACTION ITEMS FROM
  Combined Adoption TC / TechComm SC Meeting
                07-06-2015
In general order of discussion . . .

1. Keith - update the Release Management whitepaper with a use
   case about this metadata in a map.

2. Stan - ping Tom Cihak re: progress on his DITA-OT
   plug-in to extract Release Management metadata from
   topics.
   > DONE

3. Team - review the following wiki page on SWOT with
   regard to DITA Adoption.
   > https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/DITA_Adoption_SWOT_Analysis
   > Add items (as appropriate) before our next meeting.

4. JoAnn and Stan - report back to the group about the meeting
   with Don Day about dita.xml.org support.

5. Stan - create a wiki page for our ongoing discussions about
   DITA worst practices.
   > DONE
   > https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/DITA_Worst_Practices#preview

6. Stan - create a wiki page for our ongoing discussions about
   DITA "Gettng Started" content.