Subject: FW: [dita-adoption-fasc] Groups - Minutes, 16 March 2009 (Focus_area subcommitte_meeting_16_March_2009.txt) uploaded

Here¹s an interesting old post about data.xml.org

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President
Comtech Services Inc.
710 Kipling Street, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80215
Joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com
303-232-7586

We will be hosting the CIDM Online Conference on July 29, 2015   More
information is available: https://forum.infomanagementcenter.com