Subject: Re: [dita-techcomm] Agenda: DITA Adoption/TechComm - 09-14-2015 - Regrets

Ok, no problem David. Happy that the demo is ready!
JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President
Comtech Services Inc.
710 Kipling Street, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80215
Joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com
303-232-7586

CIDM will be hosting the Best Practices 2015 conference in St. Petersburg,
Florida September 21-23. More information at:
https://bp.infomanagementcenter.com/