Subject: RE: [dita-techcomm] Agenda: 09-28-2015 Adoption/TechComm Meeting

I am in the middle of a project I need to finish before leaving for IDW. My regrets that I won't be at today's meeting.

Joe Storbeck
Senior Structured Data Analyst

1717 Universal City Blvd | Universal City, TX 78148
Phone: (512) 438-9457 | Fax: (210) 616-0088
e-mail: jstorbeck@janacorp.com

JANA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have received this e-mail by mistake please inform us and destroy this e-mail and any documents it might contain.

-----Original Message-----
From: dita-techcomm@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita-techcomm@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Dr. Stanley Doherty
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2015 2:23 PM
To: dita-techcomm@lists.oasis-open.org

        DITA Adoption/TechComm SC Meeting Agenda
                   09-28-2015
                   12:00PM/EST
CONNECTION INFORMATION

     Meeting Number: 201240602
     Meeting Password: ditatc

     1. Go to https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=m8c33283eaac954cd8be7c2cb62abeae6
     2. Enter the meeting password: ditatc
     3. Click 'Join Now'.
     4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

     (866) 432-9903 for the San Jose/Milpitas area
     (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

     To join the teleconference only:

     1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
        http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html)
     2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access Code
        followed by the # sign.

A. Whitepapers and Plug-Ins
1. Release Management Excel Plug-in Demo (Dave)

2. Release management XQuery DITA-OT plug-in (Stan)

3. DITA 1.3 A-Z Whitepaper (Keith)

4. Scoped keys whitepaper (Bob, Leigh)

5. DITA 1.3 CSH whitepaper (Chris)

6. Short description whitepaper (Joe, Keith)

7. DITA 1.3 Learning and Training (Mark Myers,
   Jennifer Gemmell; concall scheduled for today)

8. Content Referencing Practices (Dawn Stevens;
   date not confirmed)

9. XML mention (Israel Gale)

10. XML mention (Keith)

11. DITA TC Reviewers for DITA ATC Whitepapers (Bob)

B. Discussions
1. DITA SWOT — “Strengths” feedback rollup

   > JoAnn and Stan actvely writing paragraphs and
     incorporating feedback

2. DITA SWOT — “Weaknesses” request for feedback

   > Processing feedback on SWOT items
   > Processing feedback on how to organize/categorize
     the final information

3. Discussion: DITA worst practices:
   > https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/DITA_Worst_Practices

C. dita.xml.org
1. dita.xml.org Focus Area SC
   > Charter review?

2. Content triage (ongoing) the existing dita.xml.org content to determine
   whether articles there should be:

3. Submission and review policies:
   > Brainstorm?
   > Draft offline?

4. History of DITA:
   > Bob Doyle's article
   > D. Schell, M. Priestly, and D.Day ("Making IT Easy")
     - http://xml.coverpages.org/DITA-Openhouse2004Intro.ppt

D. Calendar

Fall        Webinar
           > JoAnn and Bob - Release management webinar

Nov 16+    CMS/DITA Europe:
           > JoAnn and Mark - Release Management presentation

Fall       Webinar
           > Don and DCL on Lightweight DITA

E. Administration
Meeting time - European/California alternations?