Subject: DRAFT for Review: DITA SWOT Strengths

Greetings all --

JoAnn and I integrated feedback from a recent review of the list of DITA "Strengths" maintained by the Adoption TC. In some cases, we directly inserted paragraphs received as feedback. More often we developed new paragraphs that reflected feedback from multiple sources.

Ideally we'd love to get feedback, additions, and updates by Monday, November 9. We start processing updates during that following two-week period (ending Monday, November 23).

Please review the MS Word document posted to both the DITA Adoption TC and DITA TechComm SC document sites.

Thanks for your ongoing support.

DITA ATC