Subject: Re: [dita-techcomm] ACTION ITEMS: 09-26-16 TechComm/Adoption Meeting

Just a quick correction on the possible listening session location for the
Denver area. Jeppesen is located in Englewood, CO not Jefferson, CO. This
is still a possible location, pending some logistics.

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

Scott Hudson
Content Strategist
Training & Documentation
Global Services & Support

Jeppesen  |  Digital Aviation  |  Boeing
55 Inverness Drive East | Englewood, CO 80112 | www.jeppesen.com
<http://www.jeppesen.com/>

This document contains only administrative, uncontrolled data under U.S.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations.

On 9/27/16, 8:36 AM, "dita-techcomm@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of Dr.
Stanley Doherty" <dita-techcomm@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of