Subject: FYI - Whitepaper/Blog Candidate Review Complete

Hi --

A quick note to all the Adoption/TechComm folks who have been reviewing topics suggested by conference attendees and listening session attendees.

We have completed our review of 30+ proposed development topics and triaged them into four buckets:

A. Develop as a whitepaper (16)

B. Put on HOLD. Re-evaluate later (2)

C. Consult with DITA TC (1)

D. Develop as a dita.xml.org blog (9)

See https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/Brainstorm

There are no un-reviewed items in our backlog.

Stan