Subject: WebEx is slow this morning Re: OASIS DITA Technical Communications Subcommittee biweekly meeting

Hi,

As an FYI, they upgraded our WebEx over the weekend and it’s very very slow for the meeting to come up when you first log in. As in it’s taking several minutes.

Jane

From: jcredlan@cisco.com
When: 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM October 24, 2016
Location: WebEx Only

Meeting invite for the new start time of:

- 12:00PM/EST

- 10:00AM/MST

- 11:00AM/CST

- 09:00AM/PST

I’ll make Jen Allen an alternate host, so that she can start the meeting if I’m not there.

Jane

+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+

Please do not edit text below this line.

You are invited to an online meeting using WebEx.

Meeting Number: 201240602

Meeting Password: ditatc

To join this meeting (Now from mobile devices!)

1. Go to https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=m8c33283eaac954cd8be7c2cb62abeae6

2. Enter the meeting password: ditatc

3. Click 'Join Now'.

4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

ALERT:Toll-Free Dial Restrictions for (408) and (919) Area Codes

The affected toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:

- San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800

- RTP (919) area: 392-3330

To join the teleconference only

1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html)

2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800

RTP: +1.919.392.3330

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903

United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117

India: +91.80.4350.1111

Germany: +49.619.6773.9002

Japan: +81.3.5763.9394

China: +86.10.8515.5666

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+14085256800x201240602#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.