Subject: ACTION ITEMS: 11-07-2016 Adoption/TechComm Meeting

        DITA Adoption/TechComm SC Action Items
                   11-07-2016
Attendees: Bob, Jane, Stan, Scott, Chris, Kathy
Regrets: Joann, Keith

MEETING SCHEDULE CORRECTIONS
   > November 21 - corrected from being listed as November 14
   > December 05
   > December 19 - corrected from being listed as December 26
   > January 09
   > January 23

A. Whitepapers and Blogs in progress
1. Jumpstart DITA migration proposal - (Stan, Jane)
   - IN PROGRESS
   - https://github.com/StanDoherty/dita-migrations

2. MSWord-to-DITA migrations (Stan)
   - Active interviews with MS Word users transitioning
     to DITA

3. AI/Stan - Remind ATC members to update
   the "Scheduling" column at:
   - https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/Brainstorm

4. AI/Stan - Review permissions on our whitepaper
   wiki page (Scott could not edit it; others may not
   either).

5. AI/TC - BEFORE THE NEXT MEETING:
   - Annotate the "Scheduling" column for Whitepapers
     and Blogs tables for items that you plan to work
     on in Q1/2017.
   - https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/Brainstorm

6. AI/Jane - attempt to export non-sensitive 2015 sources
   that could be used by the Adoption TC.

D. Listening Sessions
1. AI/Kathy + AI/Bob - Review Keith's notes from the Colorado
   listening session. Contribute and update as necessary.

2. AI/Stan - Update the listening sessions wiki pages
   for: