Subject: Re: [dita-techcomm] Template for (reworked) element reference topic

I'm still not seeing a topic-refactor branch. Am I missing something?

--Scott

From: Éric Sirois <eric.sirois@ixiasoft.com>
Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 8:28 AM
To: Bob Thomas <bob.thomas@tagsmiths.com>, Scott Hudson <scott.hudson@jeppesen.com>
Cc: Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com>, "dita-techcomm@lists.oasis-open.org" <dita-techcomm@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi Bob,

Can you merge that branch into the main project?  It looks like you created the new branch in your own repository. J

Éric Sirois

DITA Toolsmith

IXIASOFT

825 Querbes, Suite 200, Montréal, Québec, Canada, H2V 3X1

tel  + 1 514 279-4942  /  toll free + 1 877 279-4942

mobile + 1 647 462-3620

eric.sirois@ixiasoft.com / www.ixiasoft.com

ttp://captmondo.com/IXIASOFT/ixiasoft-logo-small.png