Subject: Re: [dita-techcomm] Agenda for the December 11th 2017 meeting

Think I figured out the issue. I had forked the directory and committed my changes, but forgot to do a pull request. It should be there now, but let me know if you have any problems.

Thanks,

--Scott

From: <dita-techcomm@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Bob Thomas <bob.thomas@tagsmiths.com>
Date: Friday, December 8, 2017 at 2:40 PM
To: DITA Tech Comm SC <dita-techcomm@lists.oasis-open.org>

Agenda

1. Progress on topic refactoring

2. Tech Comm IA refactoring

3. Inclusion of the base spec as a submodule so that its content can be referenced

4. Standardizing scope short descriptions, examples, and other sections in the language topic template. See the attached PDF for the current state of the topics.

--

Bob Thomas

+1 720 201 8260

Skype: bob.thomas.colorado