Subject: RE: [dita-techcomm] Follow-up on 23 May 2018 call about splitting base and "technical content"

I can’t make it either. I heading out on vacation today.

Éric Sirois

DITA Toolsmith

IXIASOFT

825 Querbes, Suite 200, Montréal, Québec, Canada, H2V 3X1

tel  + 1 514 279-4942  /  toll free + 1 877 279-4942

mobile + 1 647 462-3620

eric.sirois@ixiasoft.com / www.ixiasoft.com

From: Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2018 10:24 AM
To: Nancy Harrison <nharrison@infobridge-solutions.com>; Maria Essig <messig@healthwise.org>; Robert Anderson <robander@us.ibm.com>; Éric Sirois <eric.sirois@ixiasoft.com>; Stevens, Dawn <dawn.stevens@comtech-serv.com>; Bob Thomas <bob.thomas@tagsmiths.com>; Bill Burns <bburns@healthwise.org>; Hudson, Scott C <scott.hudson@jeppesen.com>
Cc: dita-techcomm@lists.oasis-open.org

Guys, a reminder that we scheduled a follow-up call for today at noon ET.

Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)

On 5/23/2018 1:33 PM, Kristen James Eberlein wrote:

Folks present:

  1. Nancy Harrison
  2. Maria Essig
  3. Kris Eberlein
  4. Robert Anderson
  5. Eric Sirois
  6. Dawn Stevens
  7. Bob Thomas
  8. Bill Burns
  9. Scott Hudson

Folks, attached is a PDF that I built from the GitHub repo last year. It still has architectural spec and language reference, but at least the confusing extraneous levels of topics have been removed. Ignore section 4 "Technical content elements"; it should have been (and maybe has been) removed. I think this -- with the Attributes commented out, could be a starting point for redesigning the IA.