dita-techstds message

Subject: Status from today's meeting

Hello everyone,

Rick Heil, Don Day and I managed to get in to the call today.

We verified that little action has been done on our current action items,
so for our next meeting, the actions remain the same. These are the actions
as I remember them (please correct me if wrong):
* Rick Heil to pull out regular structures from the Nava standard and add
them to our wiki tracking table
* Mary McRae to verify the structures described for OASIS are correct, and
to add matching information from other regular standards (W3C?)

Once those are done, I will merge the information from various standards
and see if we can pick out common information or organization that could be
described by a DITA map specialization.

Our next meeting is 2 weeks from today (February 24) - speak to you then.

Thanks -

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit