dita-translation message

Subject: Agenda for Today's Meeting -- 27 February

Hello All,

Agenda for Monday 27 February 2006
8:00 am - 9:00 am PST

DITA Technical Committtee teleconference
USA Toll Free Number: 866-566-4838
USA Toll Number: +1-210-280-1707
PASSCODE: 185771

Roll Call
Approve Minutes from 20 February 2006

Business
Continued progress
   - Task 1: 1 month on review and rollup of recommended specification
    updates for DITA 1.1.
Discussion items

 1. Continue refining the typical workflow for DITA content
 2. Do we need to discuss packaging of content for how material enters the
    translation workflow?
Note:
questions related to packaging are of interest to people
working on the process. e.g. do we only ship source material and source
language or also rendered versions of docs so the translators can see the
source language in rendered format?

How much context do authors and translators need?

JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President
Comtech Services, Inc.