dita-translation message

Subject: No meeting today -- we'll try again next week

Hi all,

Today we had only four subcommittee members on the call: Don, Robert, Kevin
and I. We felt this was not enough of a representative group to have a
working meeting, so we'll pick up the agenda again next week. Please be sure
to review the TM best practice I sent out last week, and the conref best
practice Andrzej sent out last week, ahead of next Monday's meeting so that
we can try to approve these two documents.

In addition, I forwarded Kevin's report on FrameMaker's new DITA plug-in to
the list. Please post any feedback/comments to the list so we can discuss
next week.

JoAnn, please add discussion of FrameMaker DITA plug-in to our agenda next
week.

See y'all next week!

Best Regards,
Gershon

---
Gershon L Joseph
Member, OASIS DITA and DocBook Technical Committees
Director of Technology and Single Sourcing
Tech-Tav Documentation Ltd.
office: +972-8-974-1569
mobile: +972-57-314-1170
http://www.tech-tav.com