dita-translation message

Subject: Re: [dita-translation] DITA Translation Subcommittee Meeting Minutes-- 09 October 2006

Hi JoAnn,

I will also be late on the call due to a clash of TC meetings.

Best Regards,

AZ

--

email - azydron@xml-intl.com
smail - c/o Mr. A.Zydron

may not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please
verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Unless
explicitly stated otherwise this message is provided for informational
purposes only and should not be construed as a solicitation or offer.