dita-translation message

Subject: FW: [dita] Groups - DITA 1.1: Block and inline elements, plus translation info (elementsOnePointOne.html) uploaded

Hello Everyone,

Andrzej is not able to make today's meeting. Let's discuss Robert's
additions to the inline elements for DITA 1.1 instead. Please download
the information.

JoAnn

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/download.php/18040/ele

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/document.php?document_