dita-translation message

Subject: FW: [dita] Reminder for DITA 1.2 rankings

 Hello All,
I've been at the CMS conference all week but I'm sorry about the missed
meeting. Please would everyone get their preferences into Don Day.

Remember that you need to indicate a preference for the Acronym proposal
(Andrzej we definitely need a brief statement).

Here is the list I submitted if you need help on the numbers.

Thanks, JoAnn

12038 Acronym proposal from the Translation SC
12011 Generic task type
12024  Hazard statements
12026 glossary additions
12037 stem sentence