dita-translation message

Subject: No meeting today

Hello All!
We are not meeting today. We have lots of pieces to put together but these can all be done through emails.

1) Conref BP is  complete and will be submitted to the TC for approval
2) Acronym proposal is now in Andrzej's hands for a few additions; fixed by Gershon
3) Multilanguage BP is in Gershon's hands to complete
4) Index BP is in JoAnn's hands to complete

Gershon and I will be sending items out for proofing by all of you before we send them to the TC. They have all been approved by the subcommittee so these are just wording corrections.

I propose that we have the next meeting after the first of the year. Any objections?

JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President
Comtech Services, Inc.