dita-translation message

Subject: Additional Materials--] OASIS DITA Translation Subcommittee -- Agenda -- 7 January 2008

Hi Translation SCers,
These are the current BP paper in OASIS format.
JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President
Comtech Services, Inc.
710 Kipling Street, Suite 400
Denver CO 80215
303-232-7586
joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com

From: JoAnn Hackos [mailto:joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2008 10:15 AM
To: dita-translation@lists.oasis-open.org; Erik Hennum

Hello Translation SC Members,

We have a very important meeting scheduled for Monday 7 January. Please everyone try to attend.

Please find the agenda on the Subcommittee wiki

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/TranslationSubcommittee

We need to discuss the Erik Hennum's proposed integration of the Glossary/Terminology and Acronym proposals.

Original acronym proposal

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/26361/IssueNumbe12038.html

Gershon has the Multilanguage BP to fix the examples and put them in context. I have added the index sorting section of the index BP. We need to recall the status of the Conref BF in the DITA Technical Committee (I'm not sure if and when it was approved).

JoAnn

Toll Numbers: USA +1-770-615-1250
Toll-Free Numbers: USA 877-421-0033
Participant Passcode: 610708

ITN: 2-421-0033

In addition, if you are calling from one of these countries, even the toll-based charges should be lower than standard long distance--use whatever works from your location:

Country Toll-free (IBM Pays) Toll (Caller Pays)
Austria +43 179576264
Belgium 0800-7-3026 +32 22006114
Denmark 80-888377 +45 38323070
Finland 0800-914-630 +358 972519061
France 0800-902366 +33 157323040 or  +33 157323041
Germany 0800-181-6323 +49 6951709081
Ireland 1800-558728 +353 16569209
Italy 800-788634 +39 0269430413
Netherlands 0800-022-8558 +31 202008077
Norway 800-18373 +47 24159528
Spain 900-95-1089 +34 912754171
Sweden 020-799414 +46 850163259
Switzerland 0800-564-331 +41 44654562
United Kingdom 0808-234-1969 +44 2070260533
USA 877-421-0033 770-615-1250

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President
Comtech Services, Inc.