dita-translation message

Subject: FW: DITA/XLIFF Webinar (RE: [xliff] Groups - XLIFF TC Monthly Teleconference added)

Look at the ideas for a DITA/XLIFF webinar

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President
Comtech Services, Inc.
710 Kipling Street, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80215
303-232-7586
joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com
www.comtech-serv.com

-----Original Message-----
From: bryan.s.schnabel@tektronix.com
[mailto:bryan.s.schnabel@tektronix.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 6:15 PM
To: JoAnn Hackos; azydron@xml-intl.com
Cc: dee.schur@oasis-open.org; mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org;
tony.jewtushenko@productinnovator.com
Subject: RE: DITA/XLIFF Webinar (RE: [xliff] Groups - XLIFF TC Monthly
Teleconference added)

Hi JoAnn,

Thanks for following up with Rodolfo and Andrzej.  I wanted to add this
as new business at our TC meeting but we ran out of time.  We'll be sure
to add it next time.

I think you're right about Jaap's cooperation.  As for LISA, they have
been a very good friend to our TC.  I will be more than happy to
approach Arle and Michael when the time comes.  You're right, LISA is a
sponsor (and they were very forthcoming with help during XLIFF's home
stretch in the Standards process).

Thanks,

Bryan