dita-translation message

Subject: Re: [dita-translation] FW: [dita] RE: Impact of the Conref Best Practice

Hi JoAnn,

The only really effective recommendation is to translate in such a way
as to put the noun in question in the nominative case if possible. This
is detailed in our best practice document.

Best Regards,

AZ

JoAnn Hackos wrote:
> Hello Fellows --
> Are any of you aware of practices within the tools like SDL and Idiom
> that handle the grammar problems caused by conrefs? See Eric Severson's
> note below. I'm not aware of anything in a "termbase" that handles this
> problem. Can't see how it would.
> JoAnn
>
> JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
> President
> Comtech Services, Inc.
> 710 Kipling Street, Suite 400
> Denver, CO 80215
> 303-232-7586
> joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com
> joannhackos Skype
> www.comtech-serv.com

email - azydron@xml-intl.com
smail - c/o Mr. A.Zydron
	PO Box 2167
        Gerrards Cross
        Bucks SL9 8XF
	United Kingdom
Mobile +(44) 7966 477 181
FAX    +(44) 1753 480 465
www - http://www.xml-intl.com

the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you may not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please notify the sender
delete this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore does not
message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification
is required please request a hard-copy version. Unless explicitly stated
otherwise this message is provided for informational purposes only and
should not be construed as a solicitation or offer.

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Andrzej Zydro=C5=84
n;quoted-printable:Zydro=C5=84;Andrzej
email;internet:azydron@xml-intl.com