dita-translation message

Subject: Next meeting of the Translation Subcommittee

Hello All!
Between IBM meetings every other Monday and my schedule, I propose that
we schedule our next meeting for Monday 28 April, regular time as usual.

To prepare, please review
Draft Acronym Best Practice that I sent earlier. Let me know if you've
misplaced it.

I've placed it in our list of working documents at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-translation/documents.
php

See you all on the 28th.
JoAnn