dita-translation message

Subject: Re: [dita-translation] Groups - Draft of the Best Practices for Using the DITA 1.2 Glossary Specialization (GlossarySpecializationBestPractice-rev2jth.doc) uploaded

Hi,

I reviewed the document; it looked pretty good to me. My single suggestion is that the terms key/keyref be added to section 2. ("Terms and Definitions").

Otherwise, their inclusion in section 5.2 ("Referencing glossary entries") could be confusing, to say the least, to a writer or manager not intimately familiar with DITA technical sub-strata.

I don't think the single suggestion requires submission of a marked-up version of the document, but I can send one if you'd like.

Regards,
Nancy