Subject: Small bug in XML Shcema utilities-domain.mod

Eric Sirois added the following comment to the OASIS-DITAsubmission-01.zip document in the OASIS Darwin Information Typing Architecture TC Group.

Hello,

I found a small bug in the content model for <coords> in the schema utilities-domain.mod

<xs:element name="coords" type="repsep.class" substitutionGroup="ph"/>
should be  <xs:element name="coords" type="coords.class" substitutionGroup="ph"/>

This will not affect validation of any documents, but it may affect any stylesheets that specialized <coords>
because the class attribute will have repsep as a value.

I wrote the DITA W3C XML Schema implementation of the DITA architecture.  If you have any questions about the implementation,
please feel free to send me a note.

I'm in the middle "Relaxing" the DITA architecture.  I'm hoping to have something for the TC sooner than later.

Kind regards,
Eric

View Document Details and Comments:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/document.php?document_id=6749