Subject: [no subject]

This is a reminder for the next DITA briefing, Monday, from 11 AM to 12=
 PM
EDT (1 hour). This schedule will be the same each Monday through June.
This week's topic is DITA Processing.

The slides for Monday's presentation will available before the presenta=
tion
at the following location:

http://xml.coverpages.org/dita.html#DITADeepDive
DITA Briefing Materials

Monday's DITA Briefing will involve a live demo of DITA processing. The=

presentation is being offered on two streams: WebEx (courtesy Intel) an=
SameTime (courtesy IBM). We have enough lines between the two streams t=
cover everyone, but not everyone can use both streams. I'd like to ask =
your
cooperation to get everyone connected.

Below is connection information for both streams. **I ask that you use =
the
SameTime stream if you can.** For those who have firewall restrictions
preventing the use of SameTime (or if SameTime fills up), you are welco=
me
to use the WebEx signup. In this way we can ensure that those who can't=
 use
SameTime will have a chance to use WebEx to get into the presentation.

Please try to bring multiple attendees to a single location to help fre=
e up
lines for others.

Be advised--both methods require obtaining passwords or installing clie=
nt
software prior to the conference. Get started early!

Here is the SameTime information for Monday's meeting.

PREPARE FOR THE WEB CONFERENCE

  Customers, business partners and vendors:

   + When joining the web conference, you will be asked for an IBM ID a=
nd
password.
     Please use the same ID and password that you use when visiting
www.ibm.com.  If
     you need an IBM ID and password, visit
http://www.ibm.com/collaboration/collaboratenow
     and follow the steps outlined there.  The ID should be active with=
in
10 minutes of
     submission.

   + If this is your first IBM Web Conference, attend the special "test=
"
meeting to
     make sure that you can join easily.  Please visit
     http://www.ibm.com/collaboration/collaboratenow/ and click "test
meeting"

   + To join the conference, a Windows 2000 or Windows XP computer is
required.

  IBM employees:

   + Please use your w3.ibm.com intranet ID and password.

JOIN THE WEB CONFERENCE

  1) Join the conference up to 15 minutes prior to 6/7/2004 10:45 AM (U=
TC
-4)
  2) Direct your web browser to the following URL:
https://www.ibm.com/collaboration/webconferences/meetingdetails.jsp?mee=
tingId=3D28E4743093A450B92318FD29EDEFADA7

  3) When asked, enter your user name and password.  Customers use your=
 IBM
ID.
  4) When prompted, enter the web conference password:  dita3brief

  Additional web conference details:

     Conference name:    DITA briefing 3
     Password:           dita3brief
     Start time:         6/7/2004 10:45 AM (UTC -4)
     Duration:           1h 30m
     IBM Confidential?   No
     Moderator:          mpriestl@ca.ibm.com
     Tools:              Whiteboard, Screen sharing
     Attachments:        None

Here is the WebEx information for Monday's meeting.
                        Meeting number: 822589644
                        Password: dita#333

                        Topic: DITA Briefing #3 -- DITA Processing
                        Date: Monday, June 7, 2004
                        Time: 8:00 am, Mountain Standard Time (GMT -07:=
00,
                        Arizona)

Important -- first-time users need to install a plug-in at least 5 minu=
tes
before the meeting starts. See attached PDF file (zipped) for instructi=
ons.

Regards,
--
Don Day <dond@us.ibm.com>
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee

        --T.S. Eliot=

--0__=08BBE438DFED3A7B8f9e8a93df938690918c08BBE438DFED3A7B

. &nbsp;This note provides the telephone number that you'll need to fol=
low the presentation.</tt><br>
<tt>When you call in, please place your phone on mute. &nbsp;You do not=
 need to announce yourself or your parties. </tt><br>
</tt><br>